Trend Health Partners
Salaried, Fulltime Position
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, highly-valued health insurance, 401K with employer match, paid time off and much more.
Our Operations team is always accepting applications for motivated Senior Project Analysts to oversee projects from implementation through delivery on behalf of our insurance payer clients. The Senior Project Analyst’s primary responsibility includes but is not limited to accounts receivables reconciliation, client invoicing and client reporting utilizing our secure, cloud-based technology.
Assist payer clients in the overall process development and delivery of results meeting or exceeding client expectations and business needs
- Build strong collaborative and professional relationships with payer clients by producing quality results and communicating constructively with all levels of internal and payer client management.
- Manage accounts receivables to ensure timely invoicing and fee payment collection
- Collaborate with TREND management to identify new processes and efficiencies
- Always represent TREND and our clients in a professional manner
- Complete other tasks as requested by manager or team lead
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, healthcare or a related field
- 3+ years experience in the healthcare field may be substituted for education requirements
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with payer clients, management and peers
- Team player with a strong desire to be a long-term participant in the firm’s growth
- High-energy with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact and provide value-added service to providers and payer clients
- Proficient in Excel
Other jobs at TREND
Senior Project Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
Perks of the Job
TREND offers competitive salaries, highly-valued health insurance, 401K and employer match and much more.
Highly-valued Health Insurance
TREND offers a highly-valued health insurance plan to match the high value we place on the health and well-being of our employees.
401k + Matching
Saving for the future is a must and TREND is inspired to be a part of our employees future growth through a 401K matching program.
Paid Time Off
TREND offers a generous PTO package to ensure employees strike the right balance between work and life.
Many positions offer quarterly bonus opportunities in addition to our competitive salary packages.
Dental, Vision and Much More…
Our benefit package extends well beyond a competitive salary and includes dental, vision and much more.
Related Job Openings
Senior Claims Analyst
20 Wight Ave, Suite 150
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
+1 (443) 689-2700