Trend Health Partners
Salaried, Fulltime Position
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, highly-valued health insurance, 401K with employer match, paid time off and much more.
Our Operations team is always accepting applications for motivated Senior Project Analysts to oversee and monitor projects from initiation through delivery on behalf of our payer clients. The Senior Project Analyst will be responsible for accounts receivable reconciliations, invoicing and client reporting using our secure, cloud-based technology.
- Assist payer clients in the overall process development and delivery of results – meeting or exceeding client’s expectations and business needs
- Build strong collaborative and professional relationships with payer clients by producing quality results and communicating constructively with all levels of payer client management
- Reconcile TREND’s system with payer client systems in a timely, effective, and efficient manner
- Manage accounts receivables to ensure timely invoicing and fee payment collections
- Collaborate with TREND management to identify new processes and efficiencies
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and goals using guidelines established by manager
- Ensure staff is appropriately resolving day to day problems in a timely and successful manner, and foster collaboration and communication within the team
- Train, mentor, and assist new project analysts
- Always represent TREND and our clients in a professional manner
- Complete other tasks both routine and complex in nature, as requested by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, healthcare, or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in the healthcare field may be substituted for education requirement
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with payer clients, management, and peers
- Team player with a strong desire to be an active long-term participant in the growth of the firm overall
- High energy and enthusiasm with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact and provide value-added service to providers
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Other jobs at TREND
Senior Project Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
Perks of the Job
TREND offers competitive salaries, highly-valued health insurance, 401K and employer match and much more.
Highly-valued Health Insurance
TREND offers a highly-valued health insurance plan to match the high value we place on the health and well-being of our employees.
401k + Matching
Saving for the future is a must and TREND is inspired to be a part of our employees future growth through a 401K matching program.
Paid Time Off
TREND offers a generous PTO package to ensure employees strike the right balance between work and life.
Many positions offer quarterly bonus opportunities in addition to our competitive salary packages.
Dental, Vision and Much More…
Our benefit package extends well beyond a competitive salary and includes dental, vision and much more.
Related Job Openings
Senior Claims Analyst
20 Wight Ave, Suite 150
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
+1 (443) 689-2700