Trend Health Partners
Salaried, Fulltime Position
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, highly-valued health insurance, 401K with employer match, paid time off and much more.
Our Payment Accuracy team is seeking a talented Senior Claims Analyst to assist clients in revenue cycle reconciliation. The Senior Claims Analyst will be responsible for researching and analyzing data, systems and documents to develop new concepts or apply existing concepts to identify claim overpayments.
Acquire knowledge of the client’s claim adjudication system, member and provider contracts and client claim payment policies and procedures
- Assist clients in identifying, validating and recovering claim overpayments
- Validate claims to ensure the accuracy of algorithms and it has not been previously identified
- Identify new overpayment opportunities through review and research
- Interpret and analyze data to accurately assess and demonstrate key insights into trends and new opportunities
- Research potential new ideas and follow algorithm development process
- Provide feedback to management regarding inventory levels and algorithm effectiveness
- Train and assist new analysts while maintaining high quality and production results
- Assist with Quality Review processes
- 2+ years experience in overpayment recovery services
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, healthcare or a related field
- Equivalent work experience in a related field may be substituted for educational requirements
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in creating and maintaining complex queries and using Microsoft SQL Server
Other jobs at TREND
Senior Project Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
Perks of the Job
TREND offers competitive salaries, highly-valued health insurance, 401K and employer match and much more.
Highly-valued Health Insurance
TREND offers a highly-valued health insurance plan to match the high value we place on the health and well-being of our employees.
401k + Matching
Saving for the future is a must and TREND is inspired to be a part of our employees future growth through a 401K matching program.
Paid Time Off
TREND offers a generous PTO package to ensure employees strike the right balance between work and life.
Many positions offer quarterly bonus opportunities in addition to our competitive salary packages.
Dental, Vision and Much More…
Our benefit package extends well beyond a competitive salary and includes dental, vision and much more.
Related Job Openings
Senior Project Analyst
20 Wight Ave, Suite 150
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
+1 (443) 689-2700