Trend Health Partners
Salaried, Fulltime Position
We offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, highly-valued health insurance, 401K with employer match, paid time off and much more.
Our Operations team is always accepting applications for the best and brightest Recovery Analysts to assist our clients in revenue cycle reconciliation. The Recovery Analyst’s primary responsibility is the identification, analysis and resolution of credit balance accounts at provider business offices. Ensure that all activities related to successfully and correctly analyzing accounts are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Develop strong working relationships with provider staff by consistently producing quality results, demonstrating professionalism, and communicating constructively with all levels of provider staff.
- Assist providers in identifying, reviewing, and validating claim overpayments
- Manage accounts receivables to ensure timely collection of identified recoveries
- Prioritize workload to meet deadlines and goals using guidelines set out by manager or team lead
- Achieve individual productivity and quality standards
- Professionally and proactively build relationships and maintain contact with the appropriate personnel at provider sites
- Respond to all provider requests in a timely manner
- Escalate to manager/team lead any situation outside the employee’s control that could adversely impact the business relationship
- Collaborate with TREND Management to identify new opportunities and innovate potential solutions
- Always represent TREND and our clients in a professional manner
- Collaborate with team members to meet goals and complete tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, healthcare, or a related field
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships at all levels with providers, management, and peers
Other jobs at TREND
Senior Project Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD
Perks of the Job
TREND offers competitive salaries, highly-valued health insurance, 401K and employer match and much more.
Highly-valued Health Insurance
TREND offers a highly-valued health insurance plan to match the high value we place on the health and well-being of our employees.
401k + Matching
Saving for the future is a must and TREND is inspired to be a part of our employees future growth through a 401K matching program.
Paid Time Off
TREND offers a generous PTO package to ensure employees strike the right balance between work and life.
Many positions offer quarterly bonus opportunities in addition to our competitive salary packages.
Dental, Vision and Much More…
Our benefit package extends well beyond a competitive salary and includes dental, vision and much more.
Related Job Openings
Senior Project Analyst
20 Wight Ave, Suite 150
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
+1 (443) 689-2700